Current time: 01-19-2018, 03:25 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Air Asia Malaysian Based Cadet 2016
04-01-2016, 04:10 PM
air asia malaysian based cadet 2016 is open for registration....
04-01-2016, 06:10 PM
i just apply for this programme, then they reply with this email

"DearApplicant,

Thank you for your interest in applying for the position of Cadet. We have given your resume careful and thorough review.
While your qualifications are impressive, we regret that we are unable to extend an offer to you at the moment
Your interest in our company is most appreciated, however, and we would like to wish you the best of success in your career.
Truly yours,
AirAsia Recruitment Team "
04-01-2016, 07:39 PM
what??..they just opened the intake??..just checked the website...no application form...hmmm

Pilot wannabe...
04-01-2016, 10:09 PM
(04-01-2016 06:10 PM)anep Wrote:  i just apply for this programme, then they reply with this email

"DearApplicant,

Thank you for your interest in applying for the position of Cadet. We have given your resume careful and thorough review.
While your qualifications are impressive, we regret that we are unable to extend an offer to you at the moment
Your interest in our company is most appreciated, however, and we would like to wish you the best of success in your career.
Truly yours,
AirAsia Recruitment Team "

i don't get it., is that too impressive then AA unable to accept you ? confused jap..

I have a big dreams...
04-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Whoa... It's already been 4 years since i applied last time....

What i get 4 years ago:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Congratulations. You have been shortlisted for the AirAsia Cadet Pilot program.
We will be inviting all shortlisted candidates to the first stage exam in batches, throughout year 2012.
The exam is based on SPM syllabus consisting of Maths, Physics, English and I.Q Test.
Please wait for the invite.

This is a computer generated auto reply. Please do not reply to this email.

Regards,
AirAsia,
Recruitment And Manpower Management,"

Too bad i failed the assessment that time.

I applied again this time:

"DearApplicant,

We have received your application and we are in the process of reviewing your qualifications against our current requirements.
Should your background and experience meet the requirements, we will contact you to request additional information.
If we do not have an appropriate opening at this time, we will retain your inquiry for six months for future consideration.
Truly yours,
AirAsia Recruitment Team"

Well... let's hope they will give me another chance after 4 long years...
04-01-2016, 10:50 PM
(04-01-2016 07:39 PM)naz_b747 Wrote:  what??..they just opened the intake??..just checked the website...no application form...hmmm

the application still open..Smile
04-02-2016, 03:06 AM
(04-01-2016 10:50 PM)anep Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 07:39 PM)naz_b747 Wrote:  what??..they just opened the intake??..just checked the website...no application form...hmmm

the application still open..Smile

owh..ok2...after many time refreshed...pheww..finally got the application form...applied already and and hope to hear good news soon..Smile

*this thread will 'boom' again i guess..hahaha...lets see...CoolCool

Pilot wannabe...
04-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Hello, im currently in diploma in engineering....should i state my diploma entry level or SPM?
And im just curious if I can apply because i got B for my english, A for mathematics and B for physics....
04-02-2016, 11:38 AM
Good Day...

Anyone can explain what this requirement means?

- A DCA class 1 Medical Certificate must be obtained.
04-02-2016, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 12:07 PM by naz_b747.)
(04-02-2016 11:22 AM)vikneswaran25 Wrote:  Hello, im currently in diploma in engineering....should i state my diploma entry level or SPM?
And im just curious if I can apply because i got B for my english, A for mathematics and B for physics....

the minimum requirement for English is any A...thus it's mandatory...i think your qualification did not meet the requirement stated...should you continue your diploma first till graduate and apply again next time...cheers...

Pilot wannabe...