Current time: 01-19-2018, 09:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Air Asia Malaysian Based Cadet 2016
04-02-2016, 12:17 PM
(04-02-2016 12:05 PM)naz_b747 Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 11:22 AM)vikneswaran25 Wrote:  Hello, im currently in diploma in engineering....should i state my diploma entry level or SPM?
And im just curious if I can apply because i got B for my english, A for mathematics and B for physics....

the minimum requirement for English is any A...thus it's mandatory...i think your qualification did not meet the requirement stated...should you continue your diploma first till graduate and apply again next time...cheers...

yup...i had applied and receive rejection email like anep....haih disappointed but its ok....i will never give up and try applying again after my diploma
04-03-2016, 01:17 AM
(04-02-2016 11:22 AM)vikneswaran25 Wrote:  Hello, im currently in diploma in engineering....should i state my diploma entry level or SPM?
And im just curious if I can apply because i got B for my english, A for mathematics and B for physics....

its stated SPM OR dip/deg. just go with it. you never know.

I have a big dreams...
04-03-2016, 09:34 PM
(04-03-2016 01:17 AM)fiex Wrote:  

its stated SPM OR dip/deg. just go with it. you never know.

I am doing my diploma too and I applied by using my current CGPA(3.591) and SPM(Add.Math and Chemistry). I am not sure if we can apply by using current CGPA or not but why not we give a try?
I applied it 3 days ago 31/3/2016 11pm and I received an e-mail from AirAsia after I submitted my form.
So I think all emails are auto generated by the system.Once your results do not meet the requirements you will get a rejection email.I get the same email as @jp5077
04-04-2016, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 11:51 PM by vikneswaran25.)
@realmyks

what do u mean by Spm add maths and chemistry? Did you state both grades in other subject box? Because im just confused whether we should state our Bm result in other subject box due to A pass in Bm as their requirement....Anyway i just applied again using my current diploma result of cgpa 3.65...Hope to be shortlisted..
04-04-2016, 12:54 PM
(04-04-2016 12:25 PM)vikneswaran25 Wrote:  @realmyks

what do u mean by Spm add maths and chemistry? Did you state both grades in other subject box? Because im just confused where we should state our Bm result in other subject box due to A pass in Bm as their requirement....Anyway i just applied again using my current diploma result of cgpa 3.65...Hope to be shortlisted..

Yes,I didn't state my BM results.
04-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Just some tips for you guys who going the assessment later. Their standard is simple they don't want people who are too impressive or too poor they want someone who is average. The reason is simple if you are too impressive you tend to do things by your own which they don't want. It is based on the suggestion they got from their recruitment firm. Good luck to you guys
04-08-2016, 11:25 AM
(04-07-2016 06:41 PM)kenpaul526 Wrote:  Just some tips for you guys who going the assessment later. Their standard is simple they don't want people who are too impressive or too poor they want someone who is average. The reason is simple if you are too impressive you tend to do things by your own which they don't want. It is based on the suggestion they got from their recruitment firm. Good luck to you guys

Good Day,

Thanks sir for beneficial tips...
04-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Hello gents, just noticed that they've got the program up again this year. Just put in my application, a little surprised at how simple the online application form is! You don't even have to upload any form of CV, perhaps at a later stage?

Anyway, I'm 27 this year, in oil & gas at the moment, exceed the minimum SPM requirements and did my MEng Aeronautical Engineering in the UK, a 2:1 though. What are my chances considering I'm now older? A little worried as the cut off age is 28. Have a feeling they'd probably favour those younger ones Tongue

If this doesn't work out then I'll be just be content with a future PPL, can't afford to learn Sad

All the best everyone!
04-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Question, do they solely look at your spm and diploma/degree grades? What about working experience though no related to aviation? Does it in anyway help? My grades were border line close to their minimum...

Just graduated and plan to work for 3 years till I'm 28 to gain experience and transferable skills when the cadet program opens up again

However recently my friend apply with his Masters (CGPA >3.5) for the 2016 cadetship out of curiosity and he got rejected.
Never try never know but after what he shared with me, kinda made me uncertain Sad
04-12-2016, 10:52 PM
I think their applications solely based on SPM result, looks like their automation system rejects all the candidates who did not meet minimum SPM result regardless of your CGPA.