Current time: 01-22-2018, 09:50 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Air Asia Malaysian Based Cadet 2016
04-13-2016, 12:03 AM
(04-12-2016 10:52 PM)jp5077 Wrote:  I think their applications solely based on SPM result, looks like their automation system rejects all the candidates who did not meet minimum SPM result regardless of your CGPA.
Hmmm, looks like they are getting stricter I supposed
04-13-2016, 12:33 AM
(04-13-2016 12:03 AM)glasp Wrote:  
(04-12-2016 10:52 PM)jp5077 Wrote:  I think their applications solely based on SPM result, looks like their automation system rejects all the candidates who did not meet minimum SPM result regardless of your CGPA.
Hmmm, looks like they are getting stricter I supposed

Current education requirements for their cadet is more or less the same compare to previous openings, except the visual acuity minimum allowed for this time is 6/9, last time was 6/60.

My eyes sitting on 6/24 which worries me.

Last time i went for their exam they did height test before going into the exam hall, anyone who did not meet minimum height will be rejected on the spot. In that case then if they going for 6/9 visual acuity also means that anyone who is wearing a spec will be rejected on the spot too (unless you cheat wearing a contact on exam, then get rejected on medical test, lol).

Confused
04-13-2016, 02:18 AM
Hi jp, I think for the visual acuity as long as your vision is 6/9 with or without correction.Thats mean it is acceptable if your vision with spectacles is 6/9 or 6/6. Thats what i understand.right?
04-13-2016, 02:54 PM
(04-07-2016 06:41 PM)kenpaul526 Wrote:  Just some tips for you guys who going the assessment later. Their standard is simple they don't want people who are too impressive or too poor they want someone who is average. The reason is simple if you are too impressive you tend to do things by your own which they don't want. It is based on the suggestion they got from their recruitment firm. Good luck to you guys

i agree. i heard the same thing. last time i went for the assessment, i was told just before the interview that i scored best for the ADAPT assessment, the interview went well (in my opinion) and final email stated i was not selected for the programme. maybe because i perform too well (not to brag lah guys)......
04-14-2016, 09:30 AM
(04-13-2016 02:54 PM)anwar.zainalabidin Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 06:41 PM)kenpaul526 Wrote:  Just some tips for you guys who going the assessment later. Their standard is simple they don't want people who are too impressive or too poor they want someone who is average. The reason is simple if you are too impressive you tend to do things by your own which they don't want. It is based on the suggestion they got from their recruitment firm. Good luck to you guys

i agree. i heard the same thing. last time i went for the assessment, i was told just before the interview that i scored best for the ADAPT assessment, the interview went well (in my opinion) and final email stated i was not selected for the programme. maybe because i perform too well (not to brag lah guys)......

Hi Anwar, from your experience, can you enlighten us on the selection process? How many stages etc..for the benefit of those selected. Appreciate your advise, Thanks.
04-15-2016, 02:35 PM

owh..that's why lah many applicants got rejected due to their 'impressive' result...they only search average applicant...i see...thx for the tip...CoolCool

Pilot wannabe...
04-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Hi, anyone wanted to share their past experiences attended for the selection? As for myself, I have attended the selection process twice. Sadly, did not manage to pass thru their 1st stage for both. The first time I went there was when they had their test conducted in the hall. And the second one was in their classroom and they had like a "control game" after the tests. The game was a bit confusing for me as I didn't know on what is the objective. Maybe cause I was nervous and didn't really understand on the instructions. Still hoping to get selected again this time!
04-20-2016, 07:29 PM
(04-19-2016 09:53 PM)zul.z Wrote:  Hi, anyone wanted to share their past experiences attended for the selection? As for myself, I have attended the selection process twice. Sadly, did not manage to pass thru their 1st stage for both. The first time I went there was when they had their test conducted in the hall. And the second one was in their classroom and they had like a "control game" after the tests. The game was a bit confusing for me as I didn't know on what is the objective. Maybe cause I was nervous and didn't really understand on the instructions. Still hoping to get selected again this time!

hi zul,would you care to elaborate what control game is all about?have not heard of it before.
04-20-2016, 07:40 PM
Guys, you can read about the assesment in airasia cadet pilot 2013 topic( below this topic). Go through all the pages and you will find all the answer.
04-20-2016, 10:29 PM
(04-20-2016 07:29 PM)trent800 Wrote:  
(04-19-2016 09:53 PM)zul.z Wrote:  Hi, anyone wanted to share their past experiences attended for the selection? As for myself, I have attended the selection process twice. Sadly, did not manage to pass thru their 1st stage for both. The first time I went there was when they had their test conducted in the hall. And the second one was in their classroom and they had like a "control game" after the tests. The game was a bit confusing for me as I didn't know on what is the objective. Maybe cause I was nervous and didn't really understand on the instructions. Still hoping to get selected again this time!

hi zul,would you care to elaborate what control game is all about?have not heard of it before.

Its actually ADAPT test. Last time, all candidates are required to take the ADAPT test after the written tests.