Current time: 01-20-2018, 11:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attended courses before interview
06-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Do all the cabin crews attended courses at aviation academy before go for an interview? Is it a must? Any cabin crew get offer from airlines without enroll any related courses?
06-21-2013, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 01:24 PM by Carmen Loo.)
Hi Chibimaruko.

Initially I wanted to apply directly with airlines, but my dad told me to take up a course first (not a must) if not it is very hard to be selected if I apply directly with AirAsia. And if i take this course at cabincrewmalaysia.com and graduate after 2 months, I will be guaranteed hired as cabin crew and won't be bonded for 5 years when I am posted to airline companies! This is because I will join as cabin crew directly, and not as trainee trained by airline and then get bonded. I am training soon!
06-21-2013, 01:44 PM
(06-21-2013 01:22 PM)Carmen Loo Wrote:  Hi Chibimaruko.

Initially I wanted to apply directly with airlines, but my dad told me to take up a course first (not a must) if not it is very hard to be selected if I apply directly with AirAsia. And if i take this course at cabincrewmalaysia.com and graduate after 2 months, I will be guaranteed hired as cabin crew and won't be bonded for 5 years when I am posted to airline companies! This is because I will join as cabin crew directly, and not as trainee trained by airline and then get bonded. I am training soon!

Tq for ur information, Carmen. I heard a lot like wat u said. i just wondering whether there r any cabin crews get the job without taking any course when they go to the interview directly... The guarantee is just a verbal agreement where they can gv a lot of excuses after that.

however, What training r u going to hv soon? The signed up courses or training from airline?
06-24-2013, 08:16 PM
(06-18-2013 06:49 PM)chibimaruko Wrote:  Do all the cabin crews attended courses at aviation academy before go for an interview? Is it a must? Any cabin crew get offer from airlines without enroll any related courses?

its not necessary to take any course related with aviation to become a cabin crew.
but if u have taken the course at the good aviation academy it would be extra for you.
for me the most important is ur prepairation for the interview.u must know what they want and what question they will ask during the interview.plus before go to an interview i reccomend u to study about the background of the company it will help u alot.
06-24-2013, 09:10 PM
(06-24-2013 08:16 PM)arifgreenwood Wrote:  
(06-18-2013 06:49 PM)chibimaruko Wrote:  Do all the cabin crews attended courses at aviation academy before go for an interview? Is it a must? Any cabin crew get offer from airlines without enroll any related courses?

its not necessary to take any course related with aviation to become a cabin crew.
but if u have taken the course at the good aviation academy it would be extra for you.
for me the most important is ur prepairation for the interview.u must know what they want and what question they will ask during the interview.plus before go to an interview i reccomend u to study about the background of the company it will help u alot.

Tq for ur information. R u a cabin crew? Or u went to interview before? I have same thought with u.. Just curious the percentage of the cabin crew does not attend any course but get to b cabin crew successfully..
06-25-2013, 01:47 AM
(06-24-2013 09:10 PM)chibimaruko Wrote:  

Tq for ur information. R u a cabin crew? Or u went to interview before? I have same thought with u.. Just curious the percentage of the cabin crew does not attend any course but get to b cabin crew successfully..

no im not. i takin the short basic pilot course in sepang before.there they also have course for ground staff,ticketing and also cabin crew.im very close to their instructor and they ask me to try my luck to at mas walk-in interview last march. they also provide me some tips. such as the colour i should wear until everything they ask. but i didnt go. but couple of my friends are there. and as i known they just choose only the best. mean u must have enough knowledge, Attractive, very good in communication and must fullfill all the requirements. u should not ever speak malay in that room eventhough they said its okay to speak malay if u cant speak english.its a trap actually.
06-25-2013, 02:22 AM
(06-25-2013 01:47 AM)arifgreenwood Wrote:  
(06-24-2013 09:10 PM)chibimaruko Wrote:  

no im not. i takin the short basic pilot course in sepang before.there they also have course for ground staff,ticketing and also cabin crew.im very close to their instructor and they ask me to try my luck to at mas walk-in interview last march. they also provide me some tips. such as the colour i should wear until everything they ask. but i didnt go. but couple of my friends are there. and as i known they just choose only the best. mean u must have enough knowledge, Attractive, very good in communication and must fullfill all the requirements. u should not ever speak malay in that room eventhough they said its okay to speak malay if u cant speak english.its a trap actually.

omg~~the best...>< more tougher than miss malaysia... jk
they r mean...set a trap to people...well, tq for ur information ^^
06-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Pre-training before an interview is not necessary. I would say majority of candidates never attend the course and yet they have been flying for years. Don't waste your money and the training organised by your employer is the best for your job specification.

Every interview process is looking for the BEST CANDIDATE available and suitable for the job. That is normal and don't get it wrong. By saying it is tougher than being a Miss Malaysia is wrong but in order to be a Miss Malaysia, you have to be the best among the contestants anyway.

Having said that, preparation is a MUST. Google around and find out about guide to cabin crew interview. They are not going to ask any rocket science Qs but mostly among other things, they are looking at your personality & background, about job specification, basic aviation knowledge, PR, team work, communication skills and last but not least the company background.

Hope it helps.

The Unlearned
Cool

A Real Man Needs A "Big Stick" In Between Legs .....

BUT

Not The One Provided by BOEING ....
06-25-2013, 05:19 PM
(06-25-2013 12:38 PM)drebarbas Wrote:  Pre-training before an interview is not necessary. I would say majority of candidates never attend the course and yet they have been flying for years. Don't waste your money and the training organised by your employer is the best for your job specification.

Every interview process is looking for the BEST CANDIDATE available and suitable for the job. That is normal and don't get it wrong. By saying it is tougher than being a Miss Malaysia is wrong but in order to be a Miss Malaysia, you have to be the best among the contestants anyway.

Having said that, preparation is a MUST. Google around and find out about guide to cabin crew interview. They are not going to ask any rocket science Qs but mostly among other things, they are looking at your personality & background, about job specification, basic aviation knowledge, PR, team work, communication skills and last but not least the company background.

Hope it helps.

The Unlearned
Cool

Ya, preparation is important. Tq for ur information. But where do u get the source? R u a cabin crew or u hv fren who is?