Current time: 07-23-2017, 06:38 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DCAM part 66 exam/module tips
05-31-2015, 11:08 PM
Hi, I am currently on my final year in MIAT in DET Helicopter maintenance. I started taking DCAM part 66 examination this year (2015) and apparently the questions in the examination were challenging. I try to get some tips from my lecturer who passed all the module, and she said that the truth is you also need "toyol"/questions bank/CAA questions to help you, which the problem is, from what sources I can get those thingHuhConfusedHuh. I hope anybody can help me to give some tips and questions bank that possibly help me to successful in the examination near the future. Tongue
06-01-2015, 11:46 AM
There were lots of toyols for Section L exams but I have yet to see any for Part-66.
I also know people who passed without these 'toyols'..
So, just prepare for the exams like everyone else.

Real planes have propellers!
06-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Yes, that is what I have heard from others too. My lecturer told me that it doesn't have specific references because the questions are taken from various types of sources.
06-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Exactly!
Still it is not the questions that you need to worry, it is the answers.
Know your facts and basics, no matter what and how they turn and twist the question, the answer is still the same.
This is what you need to know.

Real planes have propellers!
11-12-2015, 11:07 AM
I would like to introduce new company SES Academy Sdn Bhd located at NZX Commercial Centre, Ara Damansara.

SES Academy is a private limited company established October 2015 as a One Stop Aviation Centre, and we provide tuitioning, coaching and training for students in various aviation ground studies such as EASA ATPL, DCAM Aircraft Maintenance Engineering B1 and B2, EASA Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and even Ground Handling.

We also cater for license conversion cadets, abridge cadets and recourse cadets.

Website http://www.ses-academy.com
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SES-Academy-Sdn...46/?ref=hl
Contact Alia : +01634111761
Email : enquiry@ses-academy.com
11-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Is your company an approved part 147 for training purposes?