Current time: 01-22-2018, 09:53 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flyjavelin Flight Fund Assistance Program
06-29-2013, 02:26 PM
i agree, rm145k is not a small amount, i rather pay more by dealing directly with the school.
If there is a job opening intake from airline, this program doesnt put you in priority/confimation on getting the job. when they open intake, they open to everyone, this program maybe just help u to slot in. so why risk so much for a small return.

as i know many flying school like HMA also help their own cadets to find job. This program is only link with flying school, for wat ? if they link with airlines maybe la then.

This is a pay-all-way job, its sooner or later u need to pay for something. No shortcuts there.

Greedy and the mindset of getting shortcuts are exactly what they targeting IF it is a scam.

"Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price. " - Amelia Earhart (1898 - 1937)
06-30-2013, 12:23 AM
i am personally in touch with the person David Bartikoski. In fact this program was started and discussed with my school's owner here in California Flight Center. Even i was skeptical about it in the beginning because of the transferring money to their account, but from my understanding, you transfer your funds into an Escrow account. google Escrow account its a pretty save account where the account is owned by you and the other party. At least that's how it goes here in US. i dunno if they if the method is the same there in malaysia. i also looking into joining them to complete my CFI.CFII,MEI And ATPL. but the best is to actually check with APFT. will let u guys know more if i have more details
06-30-2013, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 09:02 AM by nickloon.)
(06-30-2013 12:23 AM)ManosH Wrote:  i am personally in touch with the person David Bartikoski. In fact this program was started and discussed with my school's owner here in California Flight Center. Even i was skeptical about it in the beginning because of the transferring money to their account, but from my understanding, you transfer your funds into an Escrow account. google Escrow account its a pretty save account where the account is owned by you and the other party. At least that's how it goes here in US. i dunno if they if the method is the same there in malaysia. i also looking into joining them to complete my CFI.CFII,MEI And ATPL. but the best is to actually check with APFT. will let u guys know more if i have more details
i have called and check with APFT about the Javelin program . they have totally no idea about the background of the company. Throughout the phone call conversation, the only information i get from them (APFT) is Javilin is a US Based company and it is an independent program from them ( it sounds like unrelated from them if anything happen). besides that nothing else more detail inform are given. i wonder why no thoroughly investigation or survey are done by APFT before putting them-self in this program. They are putting their students into a big risk of Scam(maybe) and for me it is a totally irresponsible action.
06-30-2013, 02:55 PM
APFT indeed have agreement with Flyjavelin, though like what nickloon said, its totally independent from them. However, through my conversation with APFT, their finance department did endorse monthly collection of tuition fee from Flyjavelin should the student enrolled in it. Meaning to say, you don't have to pay upfront RM15k deposit and RM55k a month before commencement of the course. Flyjavelin will wire transfer the fund to the flying school (APFT) on duration of 24 months. All of this has been agreed upon by APFT and Flyjavelin. I know its hard for Malaysian to grasp the idea as too many scams happened around this country, hence all the negative feedback.
07-01-2013, 06:21 AM
yup i have spoke to the guy from flyjavelin yesterday, and he said the only reason why they require you to transfer money to their account is because Escrow account doesn't work in malaysia. however from my understanding with them, they dont guarantee you a job with an airline, they might get u a job as an instructor, banner towing, charter companies etc etc. this is based on the market here in US as they are many more aviation options compared to malaysia. so they work with companies and get contracts to supply the pilots. but make sure to go through the contracts and get full details before any of you jump into decision. i am more than willing to help and provide more info. ohh by the way they are also working with an indonesian school that is trying to establish a school here in California which will guarantee u a job with garuda wants u finish your training with them.
08-16-2014, 10:30 PM
Moreover, JAS said that if they could not find a job for you, they maybe send you to be a patrol or whatsoever to pay back their fund! And APFT itself also don't know what the JAS really is!
08-17-2014, 12:52 PM
(07-01-2013 06:21 AM)ManosH Wrote:  yup i have spoke to the guy from flyjavelin yesterday, and he said the only reason why they require you to transfer money to their account is because Escrow account doesn't work in malaysia. however from my understanding with them, they dont guarantee you a job with an airline, they might get u a job as an instructor, banner towing, charter companies etc etc. this is based on the market here in US as they are many more aviation options compared to malaysia. so they work with companies and get contracts to supply the pilots. but make sure to go through the contracts and get full details before any of you jump into decision. i am more than willing to help and provide more info. ohh by the way they are also working with an indonesian school that is trying to establish a school here in California which will guarantee u a job with garuda wants u finish your training with them.

what is the school name ?
website ?? related information ?