Current time: 07-23-2017, 06:37 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Interview with DTS
01-29-2015, 05:12 PM
Hello, I would like to ask re. the interview with dts. What type of questions do they ask? What do I need to[/font] do to be prepared? Thank you.Huh
01-30-2015, 08:18 AM
The questions to see if the job (LAME) is cut out for you.
If youare and aviation enthusiast and have so much 'passion' in the trade, you should be able to answer things like, 'Where are Boeing aircraft made?' 'Tell me what you know on a 'B747'? 'Who made the Airbus A320?'
'How would you tell the difference between a Boeing and an Airbus?'
Explain Bernoulli's Theorem... among other things...
Anything else to prepare?
Read AN1101, 1201. Know exactly what is Part-66. It's a bonus if you can impress the interviewers. At least you have a fair idea what you're getting yourself into..

Good luck and have fun!

Torx.

Real planes have propellers!
01-30-2015, 12:42 PM
(01-30-2015 08:18 AM)torx Wrote:  The questions to see if the job (LAME) is cut out for you.
If youare and aviation enthusiast and have so much 'passion' in the trade, you should be able to answer things like, 'Where are Boeing aircraft made?' 'Tell me what you know on a 'B747'? 'Who made the Airbus A320?'
'How would you tell the difference between a Boeing and an Airbus?'
Explain Bernoulli's Theorem... among other things...
Anything else to prepare?
Read AN1101, 1201. Know exactly what is Part-66. It's a bonus if you can impress the interviewers. At least you have a fair idea what you're getting yourself into..

Good luck and have fun!

Torx.

Thx torx for the advice! I'm researching everything about the planes now haha!Smile