Current time: 01-17-2018, 01:08 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Login/ inbox error
04-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi guys. This message appears whenever I try to sign in from another computer (public PC)/device and when I try to click on "x new message" beside the "user control panel" option when I'm already signed in. Meaning to say that I can only access Fly Lah! as a user only via my personal laptop as it automatically logs me in.

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:webmaster@flylah.com">webmaster@flylah.com</a><!-- e --> and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Tried to contact though <!-- e --><a href="mailto:webmaster@flylah.com">webmaster@flylah.com</a><!-- e --> too but for some reasons, the e-mail delivery failed. Please work on it, guys, and thanks in advance! Smile

“Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.”
― Joyce Meyer, Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind

"Patience is passion tamed."
― Lyman Abbott
04-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Yes I second this,.,
This is why most of thread in flylah kinda dead now. Not because no members wanted to post but they cannot login. Always led to failed message and error..
Even I can still stay here ( since I haven't logout yet ) but I cannot go to inbox. No use T_T
How to contact you admin?

Please.... you guys should know how flylah are important and mean so much to us. Really (T_________T)

I'm speaking on behalf of Oscarrr, ShazwanR, Hafiz_Tahir, Kiza93, Hazim_Hafiz, mrthrottlejockey , bobtan and so many more.

PLEASE ADMIN... do something
Sad

NEVER GIVE UPAngel
04-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Guys, its out of my hands. I only have certain access to the inner workings of the forum and I suspect the software need to be upgraded.
I am waiting for the 'owners' of the board to do something about this.
Thanks for being patient.

BTW, I am experiencing the same problems too!

Real planes have propellers!
05-20-2013, 08:59 PM
We have migrated the forum to a new system. Please refer: http://forum.flylah.com/showthread.php?tid=1440

I have also reconfigured the email system, and it should work normally now. Sorry!
05-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Probably the best thing I've heard today. Thanks Teddy for your attention on this matter! And for reviving Fly Lah! Wink
05-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Thanks everyone for their patience.
Good work Teddy.

Guys, start your engines! Big Grin

Real planes have propellers!