Current time: 01-18-2018, 06:07 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MAS cabin crew salary & benefits
06-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Hello, anyone work as MAS cabin crew now? I have some questions below:

1. How much does a MAS cabin crew (newbie) earn per month approximately? I heard the basic is only RM 1,200 (not sure if they lowered down the salary or not based on MAS current situation) :/

2. I know they did provided transportation within 30 km to KLIA, how about for those who stay like >30 km? Does it means we have to take our own transportation all the way from our home to KLIA airport? Or is there any certain places where we can meet to take the MAS shuttle bus?

3. Lets say if the place/areas I stay did not covered by MAS transportation, is the transportation (for every duty report) claimable?

4. Can someone explain about the FREE TICKET per year for one destination for the cabin crew & the families? Is brothers and sisters consider as part of them or just the parents only?

5. For the FREE TICKET is it a guarantee seat or we have to wait at the airport and only allowed to depart if there is empty seat available?

6. How many percentages of discount if we would like to book for MAS ticket as a crew?

7. Other than medical benefits, anythings else?

Many thanks in advance! Smile