Current time: 01-24-2018, 07:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MAS CADET PILOT 2010 INTERVIEW CALL WAITING CANDIDATES
08-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Info-sharing among those still waiting for the interview call from MAS HR Smile
Anyone with information regarding next interviews , call-ups and a place to gather knowledge on whats happening Smile
Also , to know the guys whom are still waiting for the CALL Smile<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:11 pm --<br /><br />waiting for the call :-
1.sassek

Now, I may not be the worst or the best, but ya gotta respect my honesty-Im only gonna break ya heart
08-05-2010, 03:18 PM
sassek Wrote:Info-sharing among those still waiting for the interview call from MAS HR Smile
Anyone with information regarding next interviews , call-ups and a place to gather knowledge on whats happening Smile
Also , to know the guys whom are still waiting for the CALL Smile

-- Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:11 pm --

waiting for the call :-
1.sassek
2.Nacey

2 waiting person already.. add more..haha
08-05-2010, 07:10 PM
welcome man , when did you sit for your psycho tests ? As i read , personality you sat on July right ?

Now, I may not be the worst or the best, but ya gotta respect my honesty-Im only gonna break ya heart
08-05-2010, 08:00 PM
hey there. i sat for my psychometric on 9th july. they hvent call me for personality test and they hvent told me whether did i pass my MISPA or not..
08-05-2010, 08:13 PM
hey guys.. i sat for all 3 on the 18th of June.. still waiting till now..
08-05-2010, 08:26 PM
i sat the psycho on 1st July..
08-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Me man I'm waiting as well. Portgas ace, dhuhajohari, mamat, fly lim, analyser. These waiting as well

SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION (:
look on the brighter side people ! have a nice day Big Grin
08-05-2010, 11:30 PM
I sat for my 3 tests on same day on 9th of July and waiting , last i e-mailed Pn Maizon , she told me she would notify me once the results were out.

Nacey : i see bro , so you were called back later to sit for the personality assessment .

Sylph3r: uv been waiting quite awhile already huh bro , did u by any chance call up Pn.Maizon or the person in charge?

vincez : theres quite a number waiting as u stated bro , has anyone had any news after contacting their respective liaison in MAS HR

08-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Non bro =(

SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION (:
look on the brighter side people ! have a nice day Big Grin
08-06-2010, 11:50 AM
haha i wouldnt say quite.. long is more like it.. yeah i did send her a email, but no reply..
i think they're busy with the cadets sending off, so i'll wait till after that..