Current time: 01-17-2018, 09:07 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Hobby House (Aviation Collectibles)
11-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

GREAT NEWS! Finally shopping in My Hobby House is available in traditional old method in Subang Jaya, the new My Hobby House's showroom.

For all the loyal supporters of My Hobby House, now you may easily shop for your favourite aircraft models and also Boeing Merchandise in our showroom. Not to mention yet our new variety goodies, featuring all kinds of Boeing Merchandise and now My Hobby House is the only physical Boeing physical shop available in Malaysia.

The new physical showroom is be located at No.26-2 (2nd Floor),Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya, Selangor.

My Hobby House would like to thank all our supporters too, without the kindest contribution from fellow aviation addicters, My Hobby House wouldn't had grew and achieved like what we are now.

"Thank you so much for your support, and please do continue to support us as we are committed to bringing you a satisfy services and goodies at all times."

Warmest Regards

My Hobby House

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9550.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9565.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9561.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9586.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9559.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9555.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9556.jpg]

"Learn from mistake" is totally not suitable for a pilot. You might be don't have chance to fly again after you did a mistake. You can only learn from people's mistake.
02-07-2012, 10:56 PM
nice! :Big Grin:
09-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Wow! Congrats! It's Nice! I hope I can also start up a shop like that! Wink
09-25-2013, 08:55 PM
(11-21-2011 11:37 PM)Honey Bear Wrote:  Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

GREAT NEWS! Finally shopping in My Hobby House is available in traditional old method in Subang Jaya, the new My Hobby House's showroom.

For all the loyal supporters of My Hobby House, now you may easily shop for your favourite aircraft models and also Boeing Merchandise in our showroom. Not to mention yet our new variety goodies, featuring all kinds of Boeing Merchandise and now My Hobby House is the only physical Boeing physical shop available in Malaysia.

The new physical showroom is be located at No.26-2 (2nd Floor),Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya, Selangor.

My Hobby House would like to thank all our supporters too, without the kindest contribution from fellow aviation addicters, My Hobby House wouldn't had grew and achieved like what we are now.

"Thank you so much for your support, and please do continue to support us as we are committed to bringing you a satisfy services and goodies at all times."

Warmest Regards

My Hobby House

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9550.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9565.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9561.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9586.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9559.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9555.jpg]

[Image: phoca_thumb_l_img_9556.jpg]

wow..so nice..Smile