Current time: 01-18-2018, 05:56 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
searching a place to work/paid for practical
11-19-2015, 02:31 AM
hye everyone im new hear, i just finished my study at UNIKL MIAT in easa B2 and complete all the module.. its been 2 month now from the day i finished study. now im searching for a job as technician so that i can start collect work schedule(log book). i already drop my resume twice at most company at SUBANG n KLIA but non of them replied. can anyone help me please.. i even willing to paid for practical just like SAE (only company that i know that do paid practical)..

thanks everyone, hope u can help me Smile
11-20-2015, 08:41 PM
Let's face it, with just a completion of a B2 course/module, you're nowhere near to be a Technician.
Junior Technician, maybe if you're lucky.
Low employability rate.
Placement for work schedule is terribly limited. Not many MRO has EASA 145 Approval.

Real planes have propellers!
11-20-2015, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2015 11:03 PM by raja.)
(11-20-2015 08:41 PM)torx Wrote:  Let's face it, with just a completion of a B2 course/module, you're nowhere near to be a Technician.
Junior Technician, maybe if you're lucky.
Low employability rate.
Placement for work schedule is terribly limited. Not many MRO has EASA 145 Approval.

can u help me sifu torx to find a place..or pm me any contact number that can help, and i will discuss with him/her.. i already try to email n pass my CV all over the place.. but there's no respond
11-24-2015, 03:10 PM
You're not alone. Too many 'approved' school 'half baked' graduates, limited place for OJT, employment and whatnot.

Can you afford to abandon aviation and do something else?
The aviation future is bleaked.
Now we have excess especially those from MAS. They have experience.

11-25-2015, 09:52 PM
(11-24-2015 03:10 PM)torx Wrote:  You're not alone. Too many 'approved' school 'half baked' graduates, limited place for OJT, employment and whatnot.

Can you afford to abandon aviation and do something else?
The aviation future is bleaked.
Now we have excess especially those from MAS. They have experience.

i dont think so.. i really want this job.. i know the aviation future is bleaked. its sad too hear that.. btw thanks so much mr.torx for the reply.. i will still going to search a placement for work schedule or a job if im lucky enough. Smile
11-29-2015, 04:15 PM
All the best.