Current time: 01-20-2018, 11:09 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIA INTERVIEW 9th APRIL 2011
03-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Sure dude.... Its at tis add <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/content/company_info/careers/CabinCrew5.jsp">http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/c ... nCrew5.jsp</a><!-- m -->

Its below ther, u click on the application form below ther! It will download afta u click it !! Best of luck dude Smile

I love DRAWING WEAPONS..... :O
03-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Hello... Is anyone here going to the 9th April interview? Would like to know some of you guys so we can get prepared together... I read about the interview in Penang and it was really tough.... o.O
03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Halo guys and gals... Im new here... Im going for the interview too... This is my first time... I suggest the same with jamie5456 and can anyone of you let me know so that i can join too?

In earlier post, there is few of 2nd time interview people... May i know what they test? and What should i study for this interview?
Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Lio
03-21-2011, 09:21 PM
just go for the interview even you're not 3months after your previous interview! GO FOR IT! Smile

SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION (:
look on the brighter side people ! have a nice day Big Grin
03-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Another opportunity for us to join SIA, good luck everyone! :Big Grin:
03-22-2011, 11:32 AM
is this an open interview? we just need to go & register?

any1 noe is it possible for them to carry out interview in Kuching or nt?

thks
03-22-2011, 01:19 PM
vincez Wrote:just go for the interview even you're not 3months after your previous interview! GO FOR IT! Smile

Dear Vincez, really should go? Coz Im still reconsidering, thinking wether they recognize me or not.... Lol... Btw I failed Final stage, Im still figuring it out how how why why and wat they actually wanted to see in our discussion and bla bla.... (my head spinning )....

Hehe....For those who wanna know wats their 'activity in interview', lemme share some of what I've been through las interview!

STAGE 1 - About 8-10 people in a group, we were asked to introduce ourself BRIEFLY ! And the interviewers gave us a 'question of the day'. So we needed to intro and answer the question ! We waited outside as soon as we finish everything...

STAGE 2 - If those selected from previous stage, will be in group to play UNO memory games. Juz who got to pair up 3 pairs of identical cards first considered winner ! After tat we waited outside to be called one by one to get in....And the interviewer ask us to read passage given (Juz be calm and read clearly], carefully). They asked us alot question, so juz answer confidently and make sure they can 'see' ur heart of wanting to be FA. Even some are chit chatting wif u, so remember smile !!!

STAGE 3 - Tis stage they take ur height, weight and probably arm reaching requirement!

STAGE 4 - Kebaya fitting, and skin complexion checkup. I advise for those who hav scars, try ur best to conceal it naturally !! And got teeth checking too. I was asked to 'bun' up my hair and walk in kebaya toward the interviewer. Kind of catwalk...

STAGE 5 - Oh no.... tis is the nightmare. LOL.... We were in group of 6, and divided into 3 partners. We were asked to intro our partner and vice versa... Hehe... Then they gave us a discussion topic and we were in two groups of 3 vs 3, and we debate our points. Then they asked each of us take a passage paper and read it loud one by one... Haha... Then hor.... Dunno why we all fail altho we all did quite ok (Juz tat I lost confident, but i did think thers a guy quite good)...

Ah, sumthing like tat lor.... Hope tis can help u guys (1st timer)... Please dun get nervous, smile and be positive, everything will be ok! Be yourself!!!

03-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Ainolee,

When was ur interview...?? nowadays still play Uno meh???
03-22-2011, 02:49 PM
cabincrew Wrote:Ainolee,

When was ur interview...?? nowadays still play Uno meh???

My previous interview was in February... Ya maybe sumtimes play sumtimes not?!

03-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Hey anyone knows how long is SIA contract and if there's any bound?

Thanks Smile