Current time: 01-20-2018, 10:43 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIA INTERVIEW 9th APRIL 2011
03-23-2011, 10:56 PM
just gooo they wont recognize.. only some staff recognize me and they chat with me.. the interviewer is diff all the time

SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION (:
look on the brighter side people ! have a nice day Big Grin
03-24-2011, 07:22 AM
Vincez... U bukan try sekali then dapat meh?
03-24-2011, 10:02 AM
vincez Wrote:just gooo they wont recognize.. only some staff recognize me and they chat with me.. the interviewer is diff all the time

Dear Vincez, u went to SIA for second time las time oso? Hahaha.... Im so nervous again to go tru all.. But actuali do u hav any idea wat they wanna see in our presentation during final round? Isit they wanna see 'willing to learn' attitude?

I love DRAWING WEAPONS..... :O
03-24-2011, 09:17 PM
@anthony, 2 times. second time got it, first time was too nervous XD

@ainolee, part of it i guess.. i really dont know what the interviewer thinks Smile

SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION (:
look on the brighter side people ! have a nice day Big Grin
03-25-2011, 12:50 AM
hi, for those that are planning to go for the interview,do read whatever is in this website :- <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://siacabincrew.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/sia-cabin-crew-interview-tips/">http://siacabincrew.wordpress.com/2010/ ... view-tips/</a><!-- m --> It will benefit you and do some research on the company background :Big Grin: all the best to those who are going for the April interview. Smile
03-27-2011, 02:17 AM
Question !

i don't have ORIGINAL birth cert...how...can go?<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 am --<br /><br />
purple zi Wrote:hi, for those that are planning to go for the interview,do read whatever is in this website :- <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://siacabincrew.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/sia-cabin-crew-interview-tips/">http://siacabincrew.wordpress.com/2010/ ... view-tips/</a><!-- m --> It will benefit you and do some research on the company background :Big Grin: all the best to those who are going for the April interview. Smile

you bought the ebook?? can share share? hehe
03-27-2011, 10:30 PM
Guys, do you think SIA is tougher than MAS?
I think they set the bars quite high.

I'm terrified to try! :><:

One day I'll be up in the air, flying like a bird...

[Image: sign.jpg]
03-28-2011, 11:32 PM
cabincrew Wrote:Question !

i don't have ORIGINAL birth cert...how...can go?

-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 am --

you bought the ebook?? can share share? hehe

i'm not sure about the birth cert.

i didn't buy the ebook. i read whatever is there and prepare my own answers. you have roughly 2 weeks from now..read whatever you can..for instance, what are the responsibilities of a flight attendant? you can actually google to search for the answer..i guess the interviewers will often ask "why SIA?", you can give them a pretty good answer if you do a simple study on the company background. rmb to remain calm then you will be able to give them a logic answer. Wink
03-29-2011, 12:37 AM
cabincrew Wrote:Question !

i don't have ORIGINAL birth cert...how...can go?

hies~
the last time i went without birthcert.. they didnt really ask for it.. as long as you have ur ic with you.. i think its fine~

good luck~
03-30-2011, 01:15 PM
wkayz Wrote:Guys, do you think SIA is tougher than MAS?
I think they set the bars quite high.

I'm terrified to try! :><:

Dear dude, Its alot tougher than MAS. SIA i darely say, is a very very efficient airline company, watever they do and decide, is always fast and good flow work. (Coz MAS is so under government like tat)....

The interviewers are very strict, and some are very fierce. But las time I met nice one Tongue Anyway, its great if u try SIA interview, who knows u may get in Smile

Juz be urself dude. Best of luck !!

I love DRAWING WEAPONS..... :O