Current time: 01-18-2018, 06:06 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIA INTERVIEW 9th APRIL 2011
04-09-2011, 06:23 PM
sayming Wrote:Surprisingly there are very very little interviewees for this session. There was no line and everyone who registered went for interview immediately. But the passing rate this time was extremely low also. Super strict with everything and a lot of people failed in the final round. =\

I arrived quite early but the interview was already going on, didn't see big crowd, thought it must be still early.
Anyways I didn't make it thru the first round, so I left at 9.
All divided into group of ten, then I saw they only pick like 1-2 people out of then, what happened next I didn't know.

So you made it till the final round? How many did they choose eventually? :-(
I'm still sad.. :><:

One day I'll be up in the air, flying like a bird...

[Image: sign.jpg]
04-09-2011, 08:55 PM
I arrived around 10.30am, n i also feel surprise only tiny little mouse sitting on hall only. N quite fast to start my turn, ...... how come SIA so less ppl ..... r those ppl feel disappointed about SIA interview? I think maybe few more times i also will feel tat ....... really unknown wat SIA looking for??
04-09-2011, 11:04 PM
wkayz Wrote:I arrived quite early but the interview was already going on, didn't see big crowd, thought it must be still early.
Anyways I didn't make it thru the first round, so I left at 9.
All divided into group of ten, then I saw they only pick like 1-2 people out of then, what happened next I didn't know.

So you made it till the final round? How many did they choose eventually? :-(
I'm still sad.. :><:

Nop I failed the 2nd round. =(
A friend of mine made it to the final round and in the end the whole group no one was selected.

My group only 2 out of 10 passed the first round.
Some the whole group no one passed also.
The attendees today was roughly about 300++ only. Not as many as the previous time.
Maybe everyone went for MAS in JB instead.

2nd round whoever that had the same interviewer as me also had a super hard time.
I got bombarded like crazy when answering the how to handle a situation question.
My situation was a husband and wife who didnt get to sit next to each other despite having requested to be put on seats next to each other.
I gave 5 answers, she still asked me for more... =\.
Apparently I failed because I talked too loud according to my friend who was working there... zzzzz
04-10-2011, 10:34 AM
sayming:
300++only? that was so little compare to February interview. When I attended the interview last time, i reached there about 8.30am, it's still away from the official registration time about 30mins which is 9am.And the I'm candidate No 120...
04-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Hi All,

Congrats for those who got in on this trial. Dun be sad n try again for those who fail AGAIN.

This is the second time I tried on SIA. I manage to go till d final round. But I failed. I am confused, can't really get what they want. D final was 4 interviewees to 2 interviewers. We've been asked to intro our parter next to us, read A cacuminal passage n share our view on Facebook. They took 1 out of 4 of us.

I think I was doing ok. Not too bad, but I can't say that I'm good. But the only guy who got in didn't really talk much though. If u ask me for opinion, I would say they r looking for our personality rather than d bombastic answer we did.

Hope this helps. Keep trying n best of luck!

Looking forward for d next interview.

Best!
04-11-2011, 10:24 AM
so, those who made into final can't apply again within 3 months right?
04-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Unexpected result failed at stage 1, I personally think that I did a great job, really dunno wht they looking for??? Sad
04-11-2011, 11:24 AM
cabincrew Wrote:so, those who made into final can't apply again within 3 months right?

Cabin Crew,

I am not sure if there is 3months waiting period for those who failed in the final round. No advise from them at all. I will definitely try again whenever they conduct an interview. Don't give up. We don't know what they want, so don't waste any chance to try. Gain experience and TRY TILL OUR LAST BREATH. hahha..!
04-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Anyone know anybody that got thru the interview on 9th April? really curious on their selection criteria..... =(
i got booted out the first round Tongue
09-29-2012, 04:02 AM
cabincrew Wrote:so, those who made into final can't apply again within 3 months right?

do u think they remember? they dont. There are way too many candidates for them so it doesn't really matter<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:03 am --<br /><br />
sayming Wrote:Are you sure about the numbers of selected candidates?

While signing the contract, the list of candidates they picked among all is right beside of me, so im pretty sure.

SOLDIER : SIR WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
MAJOR : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION (:
look on the brighter side people ! have a nice day Big Grin